This event has been rescheduled for December 22 due to inclement weather. The Preview Party has now turned into a “Wrap Party”, and there are several updates:
OPTION A: KEEP YOUR TICKET
- Original Preview Party tickets will be honored for the 12/22 Wrap Party. Present your Preview Party ticket at the Trail of Lights ZiP Entrance on Barton Springs Road.
- 2 for 1 Redemption: Preview Party ticket purchasers may bring one additional person to the December 22nd event.
- Preview Party ticket-holders and their guests will be admitted at 6:15, 45 minutes prior to opening
- Preview Party ticket-holders will have access to a private, dedicated party area to enjoy the music, heaters and private restrooms.
OPTION B: EXCHANGE YOUR TICKET
Exchange your Preview Party ticket for 4 ZiP Fast Passes any night of the Trail. Just bring your Preview Party tickets to the ZiP Box Office at the Trail of Lights whatever night you want to attend. Each ticket entitles you to 4 ZiP passes for that night. ZiP Fast Passes allow entry to the Trail at 6:15 and access to the ZiP lounge by the main stage. The ZiP Lounge features heaters and private restrooms.
OPTION C: REFUND
Contact Front Gate tickets prior to December 20th at 888.512.SHOW(7469) for a full refund of ticket price. All refunds must be processed through their call center.
Be the first to see this year’s Trail of Lights! The Trail of Lights Preview Party at Zilker Park on Saturday, December 6 from 7 – 10 pm will give attendees an opportunity to see the trail days before it opens. Enjoy live music, refreshments, free shuttles and close-in parking!. Also, since ticket sales are limited, this is a wonderful chance to see this popular holiday attraction without the crowds.
Highlights of the preview party include:
- Live Entertainment from Ray Benson & Special Guests Marcia Ball, Whiskey Sisters, The Soul Supporters and more.
- Food and beverages available for purchase.
- Austin food trailers Chi’Lantro BBQ, Tapas Bravas, Heros Gyros, ALC Steaks on Tour and others.
- Close-in parking available for $15.
- Free Shuttles from Republic Square Park.
Tickets are $62.50 per person (includes fees and taxes) and children 10 and under are free. Tickets can be purchased here.
Ava Love Hanna is a writer, performer, and mother of a super awesome 5-year-old. She loves exploring Austin’s best kid-friendly places with her husband and son. Read about her adventures in writing, parenting, and being obsessed with Doctor Who at avalovehanna.com.