There’s so much to love about the Austin’s eclectic North Loop district. Awesome vintage shops. Cool bars. Delicious vegan food. North Loop is full of quirky, funky local flavor. On Saturday, Sept. 27 the North Loop IBIZ District is hosting the 16th Annual Rockin’ & Rollin’ Block Party from noon – 7 p.m. At this free, family-friendly event you’ll find special sales, food, music and fun!
Sponsored by North Loop Sign & Graphics Shop and the Austin Independent Business Alliance, this annual Block Party will include tent sales, live music, specialty drinks, and treats from more than 20 locally owned businesses on North Loop.
Here’s just a few things you’ll find at the Block Party:
- Brunch specials at drink.well.
- An outdoor tent sale at Ermine Vintage.
- Sidewalk treats at Phara’s Mediterranean Restaurant, including hot sausage in a bun, cold drinks and special coffees.
- An outdoor tent sale, 15% off store-wide, and refreshments at Revival Vintage.
- A huge parking lot sale at Room Service Vintage.
- Discounts at Workhorse Bar.
For more information about the North Loop IBIZ District, click here.
Show your support for local business. Have fun!