Those incredible, red, ripe strawberries are ready to pick at the popular Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls! Here’s all you need to know before you plan your strawberry-picking adventures.
Strawberry season should last through mid-May with peak production normally happening the last week of March and first two weeks of April. The farmers note that it’s important to check the Fresh News page on the Sweet Berry Farm website for up-to-date field and crop conditions before you head out to Marble Falls. You can also visit their Facebook page for lots of helpful updates.
Spring Harvest Schedule:
- Strawberries – March to mid-May
- Blackberries – mid-May
- New Potatoes – May
- Peaches – May
- Onions – late April and May
What to Know Before You Go:
- The Farm is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Open Sundays 1-5 p.m.
- CLOSED All Wednesdays
- Goats, Horses and Donkey available for petting every open day
- The Berry Bounce is ready for jumpers every open day
- Sand Art and the Barrel Train run each Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- There is no admission fee
- Parking is free
- Picking boxes are .50 cents each
- Strawberries are $2.89 per pound
- Berry Bounce is $2.50 for 8 – 10 minutes of jumping
- Barrel Train ride is $3.50
- Sand art is $3
- Cash and checks only. An ATM machine is on site.
For more information about visiting Sweet Berry Farms, please click here to read about one of our past experiences taking the kids.
Have fun! Happy picking!