The 39th Annual Pecan Street Festival brings over 300 artists, performers, food and family fun Austin’s Sixth Street Historic District! This longstanding Austin tradition is taking place Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The Pecan Street Festival brings thousands of locals and visitors downtown each year and raises money for Austin area non-profits. You’ll find tons of family-friendly fun and merriment including inflatables, face painting, balloons, a petting zoo and more. Plus you can listen to live music, get some tasty food and watch street performances. And of course, you’ll find a wonderful assortment of arts and crafts ranging from goods to eat, wear or decorate your home.
- Admission to this festival is FREE!
- For the music lineup and schedule, click here.
- For the list of arts, crafts, and food vendors, click here.
- For a festival map, click here.
- You’re definitely encouraged to take ride bikes, walk, or take Capital Metro to get to the festival.
See you there!