We love the area splash pads in Austin to help keep the kids cool. All Austin splash pads are FREE! They will be open daily from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. through September 25, 2016. So grab your towels and sunscreen and let the kids splash the day away!
Here’s the list of area splash pads:
- Bailey – 1101 W. 33rd St.
- Bartholomew – 5200 Berkman Dr.
- Chestnut – 1404 E. 16th St., Review
- Lott – 1108 Curve St.
- Metz – 2407 Canterbury St., Review
- Rosewood – 1182 N Pleasant Valley Rd., Review
- Ricky Guerrero – 1100 Brodie St.
- Clarksville – 1811 W. 11th St.
- Eastwoods – 3001 Harris Park Blvd.
- Pease – 1100 Kingsbury Dr.
Are swimming pools more of your thing than splash pads? Click here for a list of 2016 pool schedules.
For more info, including a map of area splash pads & pools, click here.