Young children have the amazing ability to learn multiple languages with ease when they start at an early age, and there are also tremendous cognitive benefits of teaching kids a second language. If you’re considering a dual-language program for your preschooler, take note that Austin’s French immersion school, Ecole Jean-Jacques Rousseau, is starting a brand new preschool class in the 2016-2017 school year for three year olds. This “petite” classroom features native French speakers as educators, a small class size of 12 students, Montessori tools and music education.
Because this is a new program, Ecole Jean-Jacques Rousseau is offering a promotional discounted tuition rate of $650 per month. Students must enroll by May 30, 2016.
- 100% French Immersion following the French Ministry of Education Curriculum.
- Full Day instructional: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. from September to June.
- Montessori tools used as classroom consolidation tools.
- Maximum capacity of an EJJR classroom is 12.
- French native speaker teachers trained in France.
- Enrichment program includes music and psychomotricity.
- Daily nap time.
- Extended Care will be available at an additional cost until 6 p.m. ($200/month)
Mark Your Calendar: On Saturday, June 11, Ecole Jean-Jacques Rousseau is hosting a French Carnival, and all are invited to stop by! From 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., you’ll find games, prizes, music, arts and crafts, a silent auction, French food & more. Free admission.
For more information, please visit www.austinfrenchforkids.org.