We want your family to have the best summer ever, and we know that means finding some awesome air-conditioned activities, like going to your local Alamo Drafthouse to watch a fun flick. But what if we told you that your kids can now earn PRIZES for seeing movies?
We are super excited to be partnering with Alamo Drafthouse on the brand new Summer Fun Card, a program running throughout June, July and August at local Alamo Drafthouse locations that lets kids ages 12 & under earn rewards for things like free milkshakes, free movie tickets and an invite to an end-of-summer blowout party!
- Print out the Summer Fun Card (or pick one up at your local Alamo Drafthouse).
- Go see a movie listed on the card, and get a sticker when you’re in the theater.
- Every sticker earns a prize from the goodie box.
- 5 stickers earn a coupon for a kids milkshake
- 7 stickers, a coupon for kids popcorn and fountain drink
- 10 stickers, a coupon for two admits to an end-of-summer party
- 15 stickers earn four movie passes valid 9/1 to 11/30/17 at any Alamo Drafthouse location
- The very affordable Kids Camp programming that raises money for local non-profits. This summer’s lineup includes Sing, The Iron Giant, The Secret Life of Pets, Matilda and many more!
- PBS Kids at the Alamo, a collaboration with the folks at KLRU, our local PBS station, with screenings of shows like Nature Cat, Wild Kratts, and more.
- The family-friendly, anticipated blockbusters like Cars 3, Captain Underpants, Despicable Me 3, and your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!
–> More Prizes: We want to see your pics out and about enjoy fun times at the Alamo Drafthouse this summer. Share your photos on social media with the hashtag #Do512Family for even more chances to win extra prizes from us!
- Summer Fun Cards are valid for screenings scheduled June 1-August 31, 2017. Purchases for screenings before or after those dates will not count towards prize earnings. There’s no limit to the number of stickers that can be earned!
- Summer Fun stickers and prizes are available only for children ages 0-12 years. Earn one sticker for each movie ticket purchased for a child ages 0-12. Lap infants may earn stickers if a ticket is purchased for them. Adult admissions do not earn stickers (parents, join drafthouse.com/victory to earn rewards).
- If the ticket was purchased online, simply stop at the box office before or after your movie to get your sticker. The child must be present to receive the stickers, but aren’t required to have their card with them.
- Stickers are awarded to individual children, even if the ticket was purchased by a camp, school or other group.
Redeeming Stickers for Prizes:
- Participating children will receive a prize from the goodie box on every visit through September 1. In order to serve all guests quickly, the box office staff will select the prize. All prizes are equal in value.
- To redeem all other prizes earned, children must present their original card to the box office staff. Copies and scans will not be accepted.
- The staff member will initial that the prize was awarded and present a coupon for the prize.
- Coupons may be used any time before the expiration date (November 30, 2017).
- Cards from multiple children cannot be combined to redeem prizes.
- If a card is lost, the Alamo staff will issue a new card, but will not be able to replace stickers already earned.
Redeeming Prize Coupons:
- Present original coupon for milkshake or popcorn & drink to your server when ordering. Coupons are transferable and may be used by adults or children at any participating Alamo location.
- Coupon for End-of-Summer Party will have the date, location and time of the party and an RSVP link. You must RSVP to reserve your seats. All children must be accompanied by a parent (coupon will admit both). Sorry, no additional guests will be admitted without a coupon.
- Movie passes are valid for admission to any regular 2D show September 1st through November 30th, 2017, two weeks after release (for new releases). Passes are transferable and may be used by an adult or child at any participating Alamo location.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Passes must be redeemed at the Alamo box office and may not be used to purchase tickets online or through a third party provider like Fandango. We recommend checking drafthouse.com to see if a specific show has seats available and encourage guests to arrive at least 30 minutes before show time.
–> Be sure to bookmark family.do512.com/alamokidscamp to keep up with dates, locations and showtimes of Alamo Kids Camp films!
See you at the movies this summer!