Recently our friends at Alamo Drafthouse announced a brilliant new plan… They are offering select movie screenings with CHILDCARE! You get to drop the kids off at a children’s movie staffed with fully trained nannies while you get to watch a grownup movie down the hall at the same time! How great is this?!
They have set up some special screenings with childcare for the upcoming features: The LEGO Batman Movie for kids pared with Fifty Shades Darker for grownups. These special movie events take place on Saturday, Feb. 11 and Sunday, Feb. 12 at 3:45 p.m. at the Slaughter Lane location. You can purchase tickets online here.
Drop your kids (ages 5-12 years old) off to watch The LEGO Batman Movie under the supervision of certified nannies while you enjoy some grown-up time watching Fifty Shades Darker (complete with hootin’ and hollerin’). Please read all instructions carefully to reserve your spot. No walk-up tickets will be available.
- 3:15 pm – Arrive and check in
- 3:45 pm – The LEGO Batman Movie screening starts
- 4:00 pm – Rowdy 50 Shades Darker screening starts
- 6:10 pm – Check out
2) Download and sign the liability form. It will be collected when you check in at the theater.
3) Review the menu options with your kids to speed up your check-in.
4) Purchase your tickets to 50 Shakes Darker (Rowdy version) here.
–> Movies with Childcare Ticket Giveaway! We have a pair of child tickets to give away to this special screening of The LEGO Batman Movie as well as 2 adult tickets to 50 Shades Darker for Sunday, February 12. Enter below. Good luck! Entering the giveaway will add you to the Do512 Family email list, where we let you know about the best Austin family events each week.
Winner has been chosen. Thanks to all who entered!