During Winter Break, the Alamo Drafthouse’s Kids Camp is offering several two movies for only $1-3 admission! Get the children out of the house and into the movie theater for a fun, inexpensive outing. Enjoy Annie (1982 version) and The Little Rascals (1994 version). You can choose your own ticket price and buy your tickets online to reserve your seats in advance. 100% of ticket sales are donated to local nonprofits working to make our community a better place.
–> Annie (1982): Annie continues to shine like the top of the Chrysler building as a musical classic. From the deliciously awful Miss Hannigan to the taciturn and towering Punjab, this film is studded with stellar performances and show-stopping numbers. You can bet your bottom dollar that you and your kids will leave the theater with a huge smile on your face and “Tomorrow” stuck in your head.
— Showtimes for Annie:
- Saturday, Dec. 26 — Lakeline at 9:05 a.m. & Slaughter Lane at 10:05 a.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 27 — Lakeline at 9:05 a.m. & Slaughter Lane at 10:05 a.m.
- Monday, Dec. 28 — Lakeline at 9:05 a.m. & Slaughter Lane at 10:05 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 29 — Lakeline at 9:05 a.m. & Slaughter Lane at 10:05 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 30 — Lakeline at 9:05 a.m. & Slaughter Lane at 10:05 a.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 31 — Lakeline at 9:05 a.m. & Slaughter Lane at 10:05 a.m.
–> The Little Rascals (1994) Our Gang is back and ready to get into mischief. Poor lovestruck Alfalfa tries his best to woo Darla, which puts him in hot water with the other members of the He Man Woman Hater’s Club. What’s a boy in love to do? Sign up for the talent show, of course! This film maintains the fun and kidcentricity of the original series from the 1920’s while updating in all the necessary areas for today’s families.
— Showtimes for The Little Rascals:
- Saturday, Dec. 26 — The Village at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 29 — The Village at 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 30 — The Village at 11 a.m.
- Friday, Jan. 1 — The Village at 11 a.m.
–> Tickets: Tickets are available for $1 – $3 (your choice), which you can purchase online here.
Screenings are open to ages 3 and up (but you can bring younger babies along on Baby Day). All children must be accompanied by an adult. Regular no talking/texting policies apply and noisy families may be asked to leave.