While most of the pools have closed around town, area splash pads are still keeping us cool until Sept. 7. So grab your towels and sunscreen and let the kids splash away the day. Heck, don’t be shy about jumping in there too! All splash pads are FREE and open from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Here’s the list of area splash pads:
- Bailey – 1101 W. 33rd St.
- Bartholomew – 5200 Berkman Dr.
- Chestnut – 1404 E. 16th St., Review
- Lott – 1108 Curves -> closed Wednesdays for maintenance
- Metz – 2407 Canterbury St., Review
- Rosewood – 2300 Rosewood Ave., Review
- Ricky Guerrero – 1100 Brodie St.
- Clarksville – 1811 W. 11th St.
- Eastwoods – 3001 Harris Park Blvd.
- Pease – 1100 Kingsbury Dr.
Are swimming pools more of your thing than splash pads? Take note that Barton Springs, Deep Eddy and Stacy pools operate on a year-round basis; Northwest Pool will close on September 7th and Montopolis Pool will close on September 14th.