Have you ever considered encouraging your child to study ballet? The Ballet Austin Academy is the official school of Ballet Austin, and one of the largest in the U.S. Their professional staff offers high quality dance instruction to students as young as age 3.
The Ballet Austin Academy is divided into 4 areas of study:
Younger children can begin with no prior dance instruction. They get the chance to build their physical and emotional confidence and express their creativity. They are introduced to music and movement with group interaction. Once a student enters the Lower School, the rigorous training of ballet technique begins, and the Academy’s focus is to help students prepare for a professional career in dance.
While studying ballet, kids are also developing skills such as self-discipline, self-confidence and the ability to concentrate and collaborate.
Students enrolled in The Academy also enjoy the following benefits:
- 20% discount on single tickets to Ballet Austin performances at The Long Center, including The Nutcracker.
- Discounts to Butler Center for Dance & Fitness classes and workshops for parents.
- Be Well Talks specifically designed for Academy parents and students.
- The opportunity to learn more about Ballet Austin through a guided tour of our facility offered exclusively to Academy families in the fall and spring.
- FREE or reduced rate parking, on-site or nearby
Registration for the 2015 – 2016 school year is now open! If you are new to the Ballet Austin Academy, you can click here for all enrollment information.
To learn more, please visit the Ballet Austin website where you can read detailed information about each level of instruction as well as learn more about the faculty at the school. You can also follow Ballet Austin on Facebook and Twitter for more insight and info.