Get carried away in the magic at the Balloons Over Horseshoe Bay event at the Horseshoe Bay Resort during April 18 – 20, where you can see hot air balloons, see GLOWING hot air balloons, listen to live music, take a helicopter ride, see an antique car show and a lot more!
This amazing, one-of-a-kind event is split up into three days of fun. You can book your room and stay at Horseshoe Bay Resort to take advantage of special events only available to hotel guests on Friday night, Apr. 18, and Sunday morning, Apr. 20 – OR you can attend on Saturday, Apr. 19 for the portion of the event that is open to the public.
>> Schedule for all three days >
> Friday, Apr. 18 – VIP & Sponsor Party – open to Horseshoe Bay Resort VIP Festival Package guests, Sponsors and Club Members only, 6 – 9 pm
- Opening Ceremonies
- Sponsor Meet & Greet
- Live Music with Sauce the Band
- Arts & Crafts Vendor Fair
- Texas Hill Country BBQ Dinner Buffet
- Wine Tasting
- Antique Car Show
- Pilot Introductions
- Balloon Glow – full illumination of 20 hot air balloons, bring your cameras!
- Tethered Balloon Rides!!!!
> Saturday, Apr. 19 – Open to the Public as well as hotel guests – Tickets are $20 each, kids 12 and under are FREE (2 per adult), buy them here
- 6 am -> Gates open at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Jet Center
- 7 am -> Balloon ascension – watch 20 hot air balloons ascend into the sky
- 8 am -> Powered parachutes – watch these ultralight aircraft take flight
- 9 -10:30 am -> Antique airplane display
- 10 am – 4 pm -> Helicopter rides – sign up today! (Must have already bought tickets before you can sign up for helicopter rides)
- All day -> Antique Car Show
- 1 – 4 pm -> Easter Eggstravaganza – open to overnight Horseshoe Bay Resort guests only
- 4 pm -> Gates open at the Resort Jet Center’
- 4:30 pm -> Wine tasting starts and Arts & Crafts Vendor Fair opens
- 4:30 pm -> Powered parachutes and antique planes display
- 5:15 pm -> Live Music with MilkDrive
- 6:30 pm -> Opening ceremonies – Sky Divers
- 7 pm -> Live Music with Lost and Nameless Orchestra
- 7:30 pm -> Balloon Glow setup begins
- 8 pm -> Balloon Glow Finale
- 8:30 pm -> Live Music with Reckless Kelly
- 10 pm -> Conclusion
> Sunday, Apr. 20 – Gospel Brunch – Open to Resort Guests and Club Members only
- 7 am – 12 pm -> Private balloon rides at the Jet Center
- 10 am -> Gospel Brunch featuring Pamela Hart at Palm D’Or Pavillion
- 1 – 6 pm -> Private airplane rides (C-47 and SNJ)
Maybe a min-vacation isn’t in the cards for you. That’s OK too! Just get a couple of tickets to Saturday’s event and the kids can come for free!
For more information, check out balloonsoverhsbresort.com.
See you there.