Friday, August 1 and Saturday, August 2, the Horseshoe Bay Resort will be filled with beer and food for festival attendees. Passes include all-you-can-eat food and non-alcoholic beverages, along with live music and microbrew offerings from around Hill Country including selections from Real Ale Brewery, South Austin Brewing Company, Twisted X and DoubleHorn Brewery.
- Doors open at 5 pm
- TJ Broscoff
- Pauline Reese
- The Matchmaker Band
- Curtis Grimes
- Doors open at 4:30 pm
- Blacktop Gypsy
- Bri Bagwell
- Charla Corn
- The Effinays
- Jack Ingram and The Beat Up Ford Band
- 2-day adult pass -> $110
- Friday adult pass -> $59
- Saturday adult pass -> $59
- Friday kid pass (ages 5 – 12) -> $29
- Saturday kid pass (ages 5 – 12) -> $29
You can buy your tickets here.
There is also an option to get a Beer By the Bay Music Festival Hotel Package and make a mini vacation out of the ordeal! Hotel packages include all of the Friday and Saturday fun, as well as a special Sunday Gospel Brunch with The Stapletones that is exclusive for hotel guests only!
The $399 per night (2-night minimum) Festival Hotel Package includes:
- Hotel accommodations for Friday and Saturday night
- Late checkout on Sunday, August 3 at 2 pm
- 2 adult passes to the Beer By the Bay Music Festival
- 2 adult Beer By the Bay Festival T-shirts
- 2 Festival Beer Glasses
- Complimentary parking
- For children under 12 years of age, add $29 per night
For more information, check out the event website.