Get ready for a high-octane theatrical experience. Blue Man Group is coming to the Long Center Thursday, Feb. 19 through Sunday, Feb. 22. Blue Man Group is known for their outrageous shows which combine comedy, music and technology. With no spoken language, this is a fun show for people of all ages, languages and cultures.
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- It’s 90 minutes with no intermission.
- It’s packed with insane music, art, color, and humor.
- The Blue Men don’t speak — they use non-verbal means, like music and actions, to communicate.
- There is a free “Meet and Greet” in the lobby after the show where kids can take photos with the Blue Men.
- The first two rows of the theatre are a “splash zone”.
- The performance includes strobe lights and percussive music, so keep that in mind if you think your kiddos might have sensitivities.
- Thursday, Feb. 19, 8 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 20, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 21, 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 22, 2 p.m.
Tickets are $34 & up and can be purchased online here.
We’ve got a family 4-pack of tickets to give away to see Blue Man Group! Winner will be able to choose which show to attend. Winner will be chosen on Tuesday, Feb. 17. Good luck!
Our giveaway has ended and winner has been notified. Thanks to all who entered!