Let the kids put on their costumes and bring them out to a free community Halloween party at Moontower Saloon on Sunday, October 29 from 1-6 p.m. This BOO Bash is full of family fun and benefits nonprofit Bliss Kid Yoga and their yoga and mindfulness programs for underserved populations.
- first 25 to arrive in COSTUME receive a door prize
- trick or treating featuring Johnny Cupcakes Pop-Up shop
- kids yoga at 1:30 & 2:30pm with Chakra Kids Yoga
- acroyoga for families at 3:30pm
- braid bar by DuckSwan
- food trucks
- face painting
- games & crafts
- storytime yoga
- free books
- live music
- a raffle with items from Kendra Scott, Alamo Drafthouse Austin, Austin Zoo, Amy’s Ice Creams, Kerbey Lane Cafe, Athleta (Austin FitPro Community), Parenters, Toybrary Austin and more!
About Bliss Kid Yoga: This nonprofit organization is dedicated to providing both free and affordable yoga programs for children, families and educators in order to nurture physical and emotional health within the community. You can learn more at blisskidyoga.com.
Enjoy the BOO Bash!