Calling all creative builders, LEGO® enthusiasts and families looking for a fun night of play time… Join us at the Thinkery on Friday, June 12 for Family Night celebrating Bricks & Blocks! Snap it, design it, build it and have a great time at this special after-hours party from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. where parents and kids can explore the Thinkery in a whole new way with lots of special hands-on stations packed with LEGO, Duplo® and other blocks.
Check out all of these awesome stations that are sure to impress your LEGO fans:
— Stations led by Snapology:
- LEGO Masterpieces – Whether it’s a sculpture or a mosaic let your artistic juices flow.
- Car Races – Design a car and race it down a track.
- Collaborative City – Work together to create an ideal city. Our city will grow larger and larger as the evening goes on.
— Stations led by Bricks 4 Kidz:
- Motor Up – Build and control motorized LEGO models.
- Soaring Towers – Build a tower out of Duplo. How high can you go?
- Duploville – Snap together a town with fun Duplo pieces.
— Stations led by Learning Fun 101:
- Imagination Station – Construct what you want at this creative play station.
- Spin Art – Use rotating LEGO discs to create works of art.
- LEGO Lamps – Creations you can use when the lights are out.
- Animation Station – Design stop-motion animation movies with LEGO.
- Edible Blocks – Create chocolate blocks you can eat.
- LEGO Bracelets – LEGOs you can wear. Plus, 8 year olds and up get to drill their own piece!
–> Food & Drinks: You can also enjoy a cash bar with snacks, kid-friendly drinks, beer and wine. Delicious local food will be available for purchase from:
- Snap Kitchen – Serving up fresh, healthy take away in their pod in front of the museum. It’s like getting dinner from a giant block!
- Sugar Circus – LEGO-inspired treats that will dazzle and amaze.
You can purchase your tickets for Family Night at the Thinkery online here. Costs:
- $15 Non Member Adult
- $13 Non Member Child
- $13 Member Adult
- $11 Member Child
- Free: Children under 2 years
We are delighted to be a media sponsor of this fun event, and we can’t wait to see you there! We are happily giving away a family 4-pack of tickets to the Bricks & Blocks Bonanza! Enter below. Good luck!
Winner has been notified. Giveaway is now closed.