Take the whole family to the annual Cedar Park Fall Festival at the Twin Lakes Family YMCA on Saturday, Oct. 18 from 12 – 9 p.m. There are activities for all ages including carnival games, inflatables, a costume contest, pony rides, and more.
- carnival games
- FREE inflatables, slides and moonwalks for the younger kids
- a Halloween costume contest at 3 p.m., 5 p.m. & 7 p.m.
- Rock n Roll joust
- Quad Bungee Jump
- Adrenaline Rush obstacle course
- Skater Super Slide
- shoot paintball at the Haunted Island,
- zip down the dual Zip Line
- climb the 60 Ft Tower
- Pony rides
- Train ride
- Hay rides
- Haunted House will be open from 1-9 p.m.
Food: Plenty of carnival food will be available for purchase including: cotton candy, popcorn, frito-pie, Dancing Glass crepes & smoothies, Kona Ice, Menchies Yogurt, CND Smokers with Sausage wraps, pulled pork, turkey legs and more!
- Advanced wristbands on sale for $8 each. Children 3 and under are free. Activity & food tickets are $1 each. Family Pack for $75 which includes 5 wrist bands and 50 tickets. Advance sales end at 9pm on Friday 10/17.
- Gate sales are: $10 each wrist band and $1 per ticket.
FREE shuttle parking is available to the YMCA from the ACC campus at Cypress Creek (1555 Cypress Creek Road).