HOPE Farmers Market is throwing a good, old-fashioned fair this Sunday, Sept. 14 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.. Take the kids to the free East Side County Fair for some carnival-style fun, a petting zoo, cake walk, face painting, music and more!
What to expect at the East Side County Fair?
- Petting Zoo with Tiny Tails to You Austin’s Traveling Petting Zoo
- GF Fried Veggies at the HOPE Sample Station
- Facepainting by Sparklefingers Body Art
- Cupcake Walk with Skull & Cakebones
- Preservation Demo with Kate Payne
- Bobbing for Veggies with Johnson’s Backyard Garden
- Kids Bike Obstacle Course by The Ghisallo Foundation
- 11 a.m., The Hey Lollies
- 1 p.m., The Emilie Clepper Band
Go have a good old time!