The Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum will celebrate what would have been Charles Umlauf’s 103rd Birthday for its Free Family Day on Sunday, July 13 from 12 – 4 pm. Families can enjoy free admission and activities that are just for them from 12 – 4 pm.
Guests of all ages can explore the grounds and participate in activities like ice sculpting, ice painting, drawing, a sculpture safari, a yoga class, story time and a musical performance from Austin Lyric Opera. There will also be some frozen treats, because what is a birthday party without treats?
- 12:30 pm -> Yoga for all ages with Leti Alvarez
- 1 pm -> Story time with Bookpeople
- 1:30 pm -> Ice sculpture demonstration with Sean Leahy of Full Spectrum Ice Sculpture
- 2 pm -> Music by Austin Lyric Opera
- All day -> Ice painting, drawing in the garden, Sculpture Safari