On Saturday, May 14, you can join a free health & wellness fair with dance, yoga, acro, zumba classes and plenty of fun for kids. Keep Austin Well, the annual community wellness event hosted by Austin MD Magazine, will take place on the lawn of The Domain from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. There’s something for the entire family such as a children’s play and craft area, face-painting, free fitness classes for all ages, healthy food demonstrations, complimentary medical testing and much more!
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. -> Come jump for free with Spring Free
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. -> Yoga class with Sunstone Yoga
- 12- 12:30 p.m. -> Zumba class by We Viva
- 12:30-1 p.m. -> Kids Yoga class by The Little Yoga House
- 1-2:30 p.m. -> Free painting class by Painting with a Twist
- 1- 1:30 p.m. -> Acro for all class hosted by Austin Holistic Fitness
- 2-2:45 p.m. -> Dance fitness class by Melody Dance Fit