Thinkery presents another Parents Night Out on Friday, Dec. 1 from 5:30 – 10 p.m. You can enjoy a movie at the Alamo Mueller location and discounted dining at a Mueller hot spot like L’Oca d’Oro while the kiddos enjoy a night of playtime at Thinkery. Kids ages 4 & up will be supervised by Thinkery staff while they live it up in the museum with pizza, snacks, hands-on activities, exhibit exploration and more.
Tickets: Registration is limited, and tickets must be purchased in advance, which you can get online here. Tickets cost $40 for the first child and $25 for each additional sibling. Please note that children must be ages 4 & up (and potty-trained) to participate. Tickets do not include Alamo Drafthouse Mueller movie tickets. You can purchase your movie tickets online here.
Wondering what the kids will be up to? Here’s a sample schedule of activities:
- 5:30–6:30 pm – Drop off with first floor exhibit exploration & hands-on activities
- 6:30–7:15 pm – Welcome circle and pizza dinner
- 7:15–8 pm – Age-appropriate STEAM activities
- 8–9 pm – Museum exhibit exploration
- 9–10 pm – Quiet time with snacks, PBS programming, activities and games
Have some questions? Click here to read the Thinkery’s FAQ about Parents Night Out.
Looking for ideas for your night out? Check out these special benefits offered for the evening by the Mueller community:
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema – Receive FREE snacks (popcorn or two cookies).
- L’Oca d’Oro – Receive 10% off your meal. To make a reservation, call (737) 212–1876 or visit opentable.com.
- Contigo – Receive 10% off your meal. To make a reservation, call (512) 614-2260 or visit opentable.com.
- BD Riley’s – Receive 10% off your meal.
–> Giveaway! We are giving Parents Night Out tickets for two children. Enter below. Good luck! Entering the giveaway will add you to the Do512 Family email list, where we let you know about the best Austin family events each week.
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!