Get ready for a high-octane theatrical experience when Blue Man Group comes to the Long Center Saturday, Dec. 26 and Sunday, Dec. 27. Blue Man Group is known for their outrageous shows which combine comedy, music and technology. With no spoken language, this is a fun show for people of all ages, languages and cultures.
Wondering what it would be like to take the kids? Here’s a little more about what to expect:
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- It’s 90 minutes with no intermission.
- It’s packed with insane music, art, color, and humor.
- The Blue Men don’t speak — they use non-verbal means, like music and actions, to communicate.
- There is a free “Meet and Greet” in the lobby after the show where kids can take photos with the Blue Men.
- The first two rows of the theatre are a “splash zone”.
- The performance includes strobe lights and percussive music, so keep that in mind if you think your kiddos might have sensitivities.
- Saturday, Dec. 26, 12 p.m., 4 p.m. & 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 27, 1 p.m. & 5 p.m.
Tickets are $33 & up and can be purchased online here.