On Saturday, October 29, you can have plenty of seasonal fun at the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation’s 4th annual Spooky Skedaddle 1K Fun Run, Carnival and Motostalgia Car Show! Bring the family to the grounds of the Texas School for the Deaf from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. to enjoy races, music, classic cars, food trucks and carnival games with proceeds going towards educational programming for deaf children of Texas. Everyone of all ages — deaf and hearing — is invited.
Admission is FREE! Participating in the 1K Fun Run is only $5 per person, and tickets for carnival games will be sold at the event.
–> Schedule of events:
- Carnival -> 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 1K Fun Run -> 11:30 a.m.
- Car Show -> 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
–> Halloween Carnival: Tickets for games and activities can be purchased on-site. The carnival will include:
- Exotic Animals Petting Zoo, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Carnival Games, 10 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
- Haunted House, 10 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.
- Adrenaline Rush Obstacle Course Competition, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Basketball Shoot Competition, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Cake Walk, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Bands: Multiple local Austin Bands will perform from, 12 -5 p.m.
- Costume Parade, 2 p.m.
Food trucks will also be there selling plenty of delicious food and drinks.
To learn more, please visit the Texas School for the Deaf’s website.