The 40th Annual Pecan Street Festival brings over 300 artists, performers, food and family fun to the Sixth Street Historic District! This longstanding Austin tradition is taking place Saturday, May 6 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and on Sunday, May 7 from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. In addition to over the artists, you’ll find 3 stages of live music, carnival rides for the kids, and much more. The Fest is free to attend and open to all ages!
The Pecan Street Festival brings thousands of locals and visitors downtown each year and raises money for Austin area non-profits. You’ll find tons of family-friendly fun and merriment including inflatables, face painting, balloons, a petting zoo and more. Plus you can listen to live music, get some tasty food and watch street performances. And of course, you’ll find a wonderful assortment of arts and crafts ranging from goods to eat, wear or decorate your home.
- Admission to this festival is FREE!
- For the music lineup and schedule, click here.
- For the list of arts, crafts, and food vendors, click here.
- For a festival map, click here.
- You’re definitely encouraged to take ride bikes, walk, or take Capital Metro to get to the festival.
See you there!