What could be cooler for your adventurous kids than learning to surf this summer?! NLand Surf Park is hosting another year of Summer Surf Camp, where your kids will be riding waves and enjoying plenty of active fun.
- 1.5 hours of surf and instruction 2x daily (morning and afternoon session)
- Camp t-shirt and water bottle
- Daily lunch from Blue Prairie Restaurant + morning and afternoon snacks
- Surf board and leash rental
- 1 coach per 6 surfers
- Daily presentations from acclaimed athletes, professional BMX riders and more
- Friday surf showcase and awards ceremony – parents invited to attend in the afternoon
- 9 a.m. – arrival at NLand
- 9:30 a.m. – surf lesson (30 min. dry land and 1 hour in the water)
- 11 a.m. – guest presentation
- 12 p.m. – lunch provided by Blue Prairie Restaurant
- 1 p.m. – games and activities
- 2:30 p.m. – surf lesson (30 min. dry land and 1 hour in the water)
- 4 p.m. – departure
For more info about NLand, please visit nlandsurfpark.com.