UPDATE: This event is postponed to Saturday, November 7 due to rain.
You can creep and crawl your way through Texas School for the Deaf Foundation’s 3rd annual Spooky Skedaddle 5K, 1K Fun Run & Halloween Festival. Come out to the grounds of the Texas School for the Deaf in your Halloween costume and enjoy races, music, food trucks, trick-or-treating and festival games with proceeds benefitting both the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation and Heal Kenya. Everyone, of all ages — deaf and hearing — is invited.
–> Schedule of events for Saturday, Nov. 7:
- Timed Run: Heal Yeah 5K – 9 a.m.
- Fun Run: 1K Spooky Skedaddle – 10:30 a.m.
- Halloween Festival – 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
To participate in the 5K or 1K, please click here to register. Registering for the 1K Fun Run is only $3 per person, and the timed 5K costs $40 and includes a t-shirt.
–> Spooky Skedaddle Halloween Festival: Entrance to the Festival is FREE, and tickets for games and booths can be purchased on-site. Games will be $1 per ticket (games require 1-4 tickets). The Festival will include the following activities:
- Carnival Games
- Costume Parade
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Bounce House
- Dell Children’s STAR Flight Helicopter & Ambulance, 9:15 – 11:30 a.m.
- Police Car & Fire Truck, 12 – 3 p.m.
- Photo Booth
- Cake Walk
- Food Trailers: including Hot Dog King, Savory Grilled Cheese and Crazy Crepes
- Music provided by a DJ
Free Parking is available at the One Texas Center Garage, located at the corner of South First and Barton Springs.