Drop the kids off while you spend some time with your special Valentine. Here are some parents night out events in the Austin area to check out…
— Friday, Feb. 13, 2015:
- Location: Recreation Center Community Rooms, 1435 Main Street, Cedar Park, TX
- Fee: $20 per child
- Ages: 3 – 12 (must be potty trained)
- Time: 6 – 9 p.m.
- Register by calling 512-401-5516
2. Valentine’s Escape at Dittmar Recreation Center
Parents are invited to come watch the movie, 50 First Dates, on Friday, Feb. 13 while children can enjoy supervised art activities and games with the Dittmar staff.
- Movie begins: 7:45 p.m. for ages 18 & up
- Admission: Free
- Popcorn will be provided
For the children:
This Parents Night Out will consist of games and crafts for the children to enjoy, while parents get a night off!
- Time: 6-10 p.m.
- Ages: 5-11 years
- Fee: $26/child for Austin residents, $65/child for non-residents
- Dessert snack provided, participants must provide their own dinner
- To register, call 512-974-6090
3. Valentine’s Day Special at Safari Champ in Round Rock
Safari Champ offers drop-in childcare with games, pizza, popcorn, playtime, movies and more. Valentine’s Specials are offered both Friday, Feb. 13 and Saturday, Feb. 14, but advance registration is required.
- 6-10 p.m. — $20 1st child, sibling $15
- or 6-12 p.m. — $30 1st child, sibling $25
- To register, call 512-828-0000
Kids will enjoy yoga, pizza, cookie decorating, movies and more.
- ages 3 and up
- 5-9 p.m.
- $50 per child
- To register, call
- ages 3-12 (must be potty trained)
- 6-10 p.m.
- $20 for first child, $15 per sibling
- To register, call 512-832-1110 for the Austin location or 512-252-7019 for the Round Rock location.
Have fun on your night out!