For what’s the best way to keep kids running smoothly
When they’ve tapped out their playdates and seen all the movies?
You need something different and you need it stat
So head down to ZACH and catch Cat in the Hat.
That’s right, it’s time to grab your Thing One and Thing Two and get to the ZACH Theatre for their presentation of Dr. Seuss’ The Cat in the Hat, premiering on Friday, Feb. 21 at 6:30 pm. Join Sally and her brother as that infamous cat and his sidekicks stir up mischief and trouble in the classic tale, based on the beloved book and adapted by Katie Mitchell.
The show is suitable for kids ages 3 and up, and will run through May 3 at ZACH’s Kleberg Stage.
The schedule is:
- Friday, Feb. 21 -> 6:30 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 22 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 1 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 2 -> 2:30 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 8 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 15 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 22 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 23 -> 2:30 & 4:30 pm
- Saturday, Mar. 29 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Sunday, Mar. 30 -> 2:30 & 4:30 pm
- Saturday, Apr. 5 -> 11 am & 5:30 pm
- Saturday, Apr. 12 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Saturday, Apr. 19 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Saturday, Apr. 26 -> 11 am & 2 pm
- Saturday, May 3 -> 11 am & 2 pm
Tickets are $16 for adults; $14 for youth and can be purchased here.
Claudia Weber is a transplanted Austin mom, local realtor who loves to share the best of Austin with families like hers – whether they’re moving to town or just looking to embrace the best Austin has to offer. Find out more at www.claudiasellsaustin.com.