Want to add some high-adrenaline excitement to your family’s Spring Break plans? Try a Zip Line Tour at Zip Lost Pines! Located in McKinney Roughs Nature Park in Cedar Creek, TX (just about 20 miles from downtown Austin), Zip Lost Pines offers a unique side-by-side zip line experience so you and your child can ride next to each other. Zip Lost Pines staff will guide you on an unforgettable adventure while you take in views of the forest, canyons and Colorado River valley below.
Zip Lost Pines is extending its reservation offerings during Spring Break, March 9 – 18, with tours running daily at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. In addition to zip lining, visitors can enjoy lawn games, food trucks, and access to McKinney Roughs Nature Park.
What to expect on a zip lining tour: The six zip lines at Zip Lost Pines vary in length and speed, from 146 feet to the longest line, River Run, measuring ¼ a mile. Riders can expect to fly at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour. Here’s what’s included on a Spring Break Tour:
- A 2.5 to 3-hour zip line tour experience
- 6 zip lines and 3 suspension bridges
- All lines are dual, meaning you zip side by side
- A passive breaking system – simply enjoy the views!
- Lines vary in length from 146’ to 1,315’
- Views of the Colorado River, Lost Pines and Wildlife (Bald Eagles)
- McKinney Roughs Nature Park entrance included to hike or picnic after the tour
- Backyard games (corn hole, horseshoes) for your enjoyment
–> Giveaway: We’d love to hook a reader up with a pair of passes to experience the thrill at Zip Lost Pines. Enter below of a pair of passes to be used during Spring Break. Good luck! By entering the giveaway, you’ll be added to our twice-weekly email list where you’ll get all the latest on family fun in Austin.
This giveaway has just ended. Congrats to Jen for winning the passes!