On Saturday, May 23 you can indulge your sweet tooth for a great cause! Austin Bakes for Nepal is a citywide bake sale to benefit those affected by the devastating earthquakes in Nepal. Austin Bakes is a group of bloggers, foodies and local businesses who are rallying to make a difference for those in need.
The bake sales will take place at nine locations across Austin from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday, May 23 with proceeds going to AmeriCares. Click here to find out more about where the money will go & how it will be used.
Bakers will be selling treats at these following locations:
- Whole Foods Market Lamar, 525 N. Lamar Blvd.
- Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew, 6610 N. Lamar Blvd.
- Whole Foods Market Gateway, 9607 Research Blvd.
- Whole Foods Market Arbor Trails, 4301 W. William Cannon Dr.
- Crema Bakery & Cafe, 9001 Brodie Lane
- Whip In, 1950 IH35
- Micklethwait Craft Meats,1309 Rosewood Ave.
- Springdale Farm, 755 Springdale Road
- Whole Foods Market Bee Cave, 12601 Hill Country Blvd.
Are you a terrific baker who’s willing to make goodies for the sale? If so, please click here to sign up to participate.
No matter if you bake or buy, we hope you can support the cause!