All Sound & Cinema events will start at 6 pm with food available from local trucks Frank, The Peached Tortilla, Yeti Frozen Custard, Garbo’s Maine Lobster, Whole Foods, Uncle Louie G’s and Boomerang’s. Featured cocktails, craft beers and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for sale by the Long Center.
Concerts will begin at 7 pm each evening and the movie will follow at approximately 8 pm, or right after sunset.
You are welcome to bring folding chairs (reserved for a specific area), blankets and non-alcoholic drinks. You can NOT bring alcoholic beverages or your dogs.
Sound & Cinema is brought to you by Do512 and the Alamo Drafthouse. All events are 100 percent free, 100 percent family-friendly and 100 percent AWESOME.
- June 18 -> The Three Amigos with Crooks
- July 2 -> Pee Wee’s Big Adventure with The Urban Achievers Brass Band
- July 16 -> E.T. the Extra Terrestrial with Henry + The Invisibles
- July 30 -> The Pink Panther (1963) with the Jeff Lofton Quartet
- August 13 -> Raiders of the Lost Ark with The Golden Dawn Arkestra
- August 20 -> Close Encounters of the Third Kind with Special Guest
This event wouldn’t be possible without our sponsors: The Long Center, Howdy Honda, Aquasana, El Jimador Tequila, New Belgium Brewing, Austin EastCiders, car2go, AT&T and Hanover South Lamar. Premium outdoor audio experience provided by our friends at BASSBOSS.
We’ll see you on the lawn!