Make plans to attend Come Dance! — Ballet Austin’s FREE Day of Dance on Sunday, August 30. Free dance classes will be offered at Ballet Austin’s Butler Dance Education Center from 1 – 5 p.m. Whether you have danced before or never danced a step in your life, Come Dance! is your day to try out new dance styles.
First classes begin at 1 p.m., and the last classes begins at 5 p.m. Each class is 40 minutes. Dance one class or dance all day! Click here to RSVP. But drop-ins are also welcome! Here’s what you can expect:
- Dance all afternoon –> Click here to check the schedule
- Refreshments thanks to Aquasana and KIND Healthy Snacks
- Discounts off future class & workshops
- Prize Drawings and giveaways
- The Kids Zone – Kids & Families in Motion:
Kid-friendly dance classes for ages 5-12 will be offered during a few of the time slots. Kids and Families in Motion classes include Kids Disney Song & Dance, Zumba® Kids, and Kids Hip Hop.
For more info about Come Dance!, visit the Ballet Austin website.