Get your kids passing, shooting and dribbling at an awesome indoor Basketball Summer Camp at Swoosh Austin! Now in its third year, this camp is designed especially for kids 8-13 to experience the thrill of real basketball and to learn the lessons that go along with being a good player — and a great sport.
Head Coach Matt Calabro and his staff bring a combined 30+ years of basketball experience to Austin kids by teaching and coaching in a real, hands-on clinic. Kids will learn how to play the game from teachers who actually played the game — and they’ll have a blast doing it!
This indoor basketball camp is located at West Ridge Middle School and is offered in two 1-week sessions: July 16-20 and July 23-27. Camp runs from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. with an 8:45 a.m. drop-off. You can register for one week or, for the best experience, choose both. Click here to register!
Swoosh Basketball Camp features:
- Youth programs designed to teach basketball fundamentals
- Individual and team instruction
- Warm-ups, skill stations and organized practices
- Team games and weekly competitions
- Indoor, air-conditioned facility
- Experienced coaches with 30+ years working with kids
- Exclusive Swoosh T-shirt and Certificate of Completion
Get your kids in the game! They can escape the heat, and have some active fun on the court — building basketball skills and making summer memories!
For more info, including staff bios, parent feedback, and to register online, please visit the Swoosh Austin website.