When you’re in need of children’s clothing, toys, books and baby gear, shopping at Fairytale Threads Consignment Sale is the way to go! This consignment event gives you the opportunity to find gently-loved clothes, books, toys and more for great prices. Get ready to find some bargains at the Fairytale Threads Consignment Sale at the Austin Sports Center in Cedar Park from Thursday, May 7 through Sunday, May 9.
- Thursday, May 7, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 8, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. — Many items will be 25% off
- Saturday, May 9, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. — Many items will be 50% off
Fairlytale Threads staff inspects each and every item to be sure that you have only the highest quality children’s items to choose from. You will find top brand named toys, clothes and gear! This is also a fun event that brings families together and provides a great way to recycle items.
You can save 50-90% off retail on items such as:
- Baby Gear & Toys
- Newborn & Infant Clothing through children’s size 16
- Junior Girls Clothing
- Maternity Clothing
- Strollers, Highchairs, Bouncy Seats & More
- Baby & Children’s Furniture
- Books, games and videos
Free admission Thursday through Sunday! For more information, you can visit the Fairytale Threads website and Facebook page. And mark your calendar for the next Fairytale Threads event in Austin from May 28-30 at the Austin Sports Center!
Have fun and happy bargain-hunting!