If you missed the opportunity to snag tickets to Broadway in Austin’s Hamilton last month, there’s still a chance for you get get your hands on great seats — at an awesome discounted price! Coming to Bass Concert Hall May 28 – June 16, there will now be a digital lottery for forty tickets to each performance for only $10 a piece.
The digital lottery will open at 10 a.m. on Sunday, May 26 for tickets to the Tuesday, May 28 performance. Then, lotteries will begin two days prior to each show throughout the run.
Feeling lucky? Here’s all the details about how to enter:
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- OR you can visit hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 10:00 AM CT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM CT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 10:00 AM CT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM CT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM CT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
–> Hamilton FAQs:
What is the run time for HAMILTON: Running time is 2 hours and 45 minutes including intermission.
Is the original Broadway Cast performing in the tour? The Austin production of HAMILTON is part of the Philip company and features the nationally touring cast. Casting for the tour reflects the same talent, attention to detail and high quality as the Broadway production. For more information about the cast in this U.S. tour, visit: HAMILTONMusical.com/Tour
Is there an age recommendation for HAMILTON? HAMILTON is appropriate for ages 10+ since there is some strong language. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Will there be Open Caption, Audio Described, and ASL Performances? Yes, dates noted below.
- ASL Interpreted Performances on Saturday, June 1 at 2 p.m. & Saturday, June 15 at 2 p.m.
- Audio Described Performance on Thursday, May 30 at 8 p.m.
For more information, please visit BroadwayInAustin.com.