On Saturday, Dec. 13 and Sunday, Dec. 14, you can walk among thousands of luminaries and twinkling lights during Luminations at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Everyone’s invited to this Austin holiday tradition from 6-9 p.m. with free admission when you bring two canned food items for the Capital Area Food Bank.
— Saturday Night:
- 6 p.m.: Bailey Middle School Steel Drum Band
- 7 p.m.: Eanes High School Choir
- 8 p.m.: Annie & Kate band
- All Night: 20% off scarves & tastings of “Tom and Pam’s Hot Sauce” in the store
— Sunday Night:
- 6 p.m.: Chalameau Quartet
- 7 p.m.: Austin Banjo Club
- 8 p.m.: La Grosse Tete
- All Night: 20% off all neckties in the store & author signing – Willy the Texas Longhorn.
— Both Nights:
- Visit with Frosty the Snowman.
- Enjoy children’s activities in the Gallery.
- Munch on warm kettle corn, available for purchase from Lone Star Kettle Corn.
- Play, model, and experiment with Kinetic Sand!
This event is open to the public and FREE with the donation of two canned food items. Find the Capital Area Food Bank’s most requested items here.