The best of the bayou is coming to the Cedar Park Center! On Sunday, April 3 you can head over to NOLA, Texas Food and Music Festival featuring a crawfish boil, Cajun favorites, and music from Dr. John, Leon Russell, Asleep at the Wheel, Cowboy Mouth and more. The event kicks off at noon, and you can bring the whole family. Kids ages 10 and under are free!
- 5:10-6:10 p.m. — Leon Russell
- 7:10-8:40 p.m. — Dr. John
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. — Robert Randolph & The Family Band
- 12 p.m. — Doors Open
- 12:20-12:50 p.m. — The Dirty River Dixie Band
- 1:05-1:55 p.m. — Dr. Zog
- 2:10-2:50 p.m. — New Breed Brass Band
- 3:05-3:50 p.m. — Bob Schneider
- 4:10-5:10 p.m. — Cowboy Mouth
- 6:10-7:10 p.m. — Asleep at the Wheel
–> Tickets: General admission advanced tickets are $30, and can be purchased online here. Tickets at the door will be $40. Take note that kids ages 10 and under are free! To enhance your experience, you can also choose to add the Crawfish Boil tickets or opt to roll like a VIP:
- Crawfish Boil — Crawfish King Chris “Shaggy” Davis will head up the crawfish boil. All-You-Can Eat Crawfish tickets are $30 which you can purchase online with your ticket order or at the Festival.
- Besh Big Easy VIP Brunch — Louisiana native and New Orleans culinary expert John Besh is bringing his Nawlin’s flare to a delicious brunch that starts at 11 a.m. This VIP experience also includes a meet-and-greet with Besh as well as front stage access for the concerts, a parking pass, and a crawfish boil ticket. The Big Easy VIP Brunch tickets are $150.
–> Giveaway: We have a 4-pack of tickets to giveaway! Enter below. Good luck! Entering the giveaway will add you to the Do512 Family email list, where we let you know about the best Austin family events each week.
Giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered.