Who’s ready to grab your towels and sunscreen and head to your nearest splash pad for some cute times with your little ones? All City of Austin splash pads will be open from May 18 – September 22, 2019 with FREE admission daily from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. We just love these spots where the kids can cool down and splash the day away!
Below you’ll find the list of all 11 City of Austin splash pads. Click here to view these on a map.
- Bailey – 1101 W. 33rd St.
- Bartholomew – 5200 Berkman Dr.
- Chestnut – 1404 E. 16th St.
- Lott – 1180 Curve St.
- Metz – 2407 Canterbury St.
- Rosewood – 1182 N Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Ricky Guerrero – 1100 Brodie St.
- Liz Carpenter Fountain — 1000 Barton Springs Rd. (Open daily until 9:45 p.m.)
- Clarksville – 1811 W. 11th St.
- Eastwoods – 3001 Harris Park Blvd.
- Pease – 1100 Kingsbury Dr.
For more info, click here to visit the City of Austin’s Aquatic Department website.
–> More Nearby Splash Pads
Here’s more Austin-area splash pads to check out just outside of city limits. Click each link to find schedules at these locations:
- Main Street Plaza Fountain – Round Rock
- Quarry Splash Pad – Leander (review)
- Robin Bledsoe Park – Leander
- Downtown Splash Pad – Georgetown
- San Jose Park – Georgetown
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – Cedar Park
- Champion Park – Cedar Park
- Northeast Metro Park – Pflugerville