Come help us spread the word about all of the awesome things for families to do in Austin! We’re looking for a part-time Social Medial Manager who knows her way around Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
If you’re interested in the job described below, please send resume and writing examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Manager at Do512 Family
- Reports to Editor & Content Manager and General Manager
- 10 hours/week — flexible, will need to check in every weekday and be available for quick posts when on the go
- 1-2 days in office a week
The Social Media Manager at Do512 Family will manage all social media platforms, as well as analyze insights and information to help establish Do512 Family’s social media presence.
- managing Do512 Family’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages
- completing social media tasks that are attached to ad campaigns
- analyzing weekly reports to see what’s working and what isn’t
- setting clear goals and ideas to make Do512 Family’s social media pages more successful
- content management for the Do512 Family calendar so that adjustments can easily be made quickly and efficiently
- posting grammatically correct and accurate information
- using social media to market a business
- publishing posts and links on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- creating engaging, creative content that can help build a brand
- maintaining a brand’s voice on social media
- experience engaging parents and families on social media is a plus
- ability to research and analyze data
- well versed in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- posting photos/albums to Facebook
- understands important metrics for analytics
- using creativity to craft engaging content
- knowledge of Austin family events and activities