Looking for a way to recycle, clear out your closets, and make a little money? Consider consigning your child’s gently used clothing and toys at the next Fairytale Threads Consignment Sale, March 13 – 15. As a consignor, you also get the added bonus of shopping early to score your own great deals. All consignors get to shop before the sale is open to the public and get to bring a guest!
Fairytale threads makes it easy to consign your items in a few simple steps:
- Register online
- Review the list of accepted items
- Prepare your items for sale
- Input your inventory and price your items
- Bring your items for drop off
That’s it! Next, just shop the early sale, donate or pick up any of your unsold items at the end of the sale, and get your check in the mail. Easy! Registration is limited so sign up now. Consigning is a great way to keep great items out of landfills and score your own great deals! Total Win.
- Thursday, Mar. 13 -> 10 am – 7 pm
- Friday, Mar. 14 -> 10 am – 7 pm (Many items will be 25% off)
- Saturday, Mar. 15 -> 10 am – 4 pm (Many items will be 50% off)
Ava Love Hanna is a writer, performer, and mother of a super awesome 5-year-old. She loves exploring Austin’s best kid-friendly places with her husband and son. Read about her adventures in writing, parenting, and being obsessed with Doctor Who at avalovehanna.com.