You can Sleep with the Sharks this weekend at the Austin Aquarium! On Friday, Dec. 20, Saturday, Dec. 21 and Sunday, Dec. 22 the aquarium is offering public sleepovers that include shark and octopus viewings, feedings and a behind-the-scenes tour of Austin’s newest attraction. Santa will even be making after-hours appearances at all three sleepovers. How about breakfast with the sharks? Yep, it’s included as well!
Tickets for the sleepover typically run between $49.95 and $59.95 but are currently 50 percent off, making it just $32.48 per person. To purchase online, visit here.
- Sleepovers begin at 7:30 pm and wrap-up at 9:15 am the next morning.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- Bring your sleeping bag and pillow – cots and air mattresses are also welcome.
- Don’t forget your toothbrush. The sharks really don’t like bad breath.
- Also, remember a change of clothes and your pajamas.
For information on future sleepovers – both public and private – click here.