On Sunday evening, August 3, from 6 - 10 pm, in.gredients celebrates two years of being Austin’s most environmentally responsible grocer with a 2nd Anniversary Party that the whole family can enjoy! There will be music, vendor samples and activities – and the whole shebang is free!
in.gredients is a neighborhood microgrocer selling local food package-free with pure ingredients. Shoppers have to bring their own containers for eggs, bread, produce, everything, and shop local, fresh, quality ingredients.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A special Hops and Grain Greenhouse Anniversary brew!
- Tiny Pies
- Third Coast Coffee Roasting Company
- FRESH Pressed Juice Company
- Happy Hemp
- and more TBA (including some special food truck guests)
- Live screen printing with Fine Southern Gentlemen Clothing (Choose from 4 designs! Bring your own shirt/bag, or grab one at the event)
- Tiny Tails to You Austin’s Traveling Petting Zoo from 6 – 7 pm
- Face Painting and Arts and Crafts for the Kids
- Lawn games
- Chair Massage w/ Matt Arnold
- and more!
Planning to come? Share your excitement on the event Facebook page and invite your friends.
If you have never been to in.gredients before, this is a great opportunity to explore. Learn what it’s like to shop in a truly green food store and have some good, solid Austin fun while you’re at it.