With go-carts, mini golf, arcade games, bowling, bumper boats, laser tag and MORE all in one place, Austin’s Park N Pizza can truly keep the entire family happy for many hours on end. Located just north of Austin in Pflugerville, this entertainment center offers so many attractions for a range of ages. We recently took the kids, and they were so pumped about our experience. Read all about it, and scroll below to enter to win a 4-pack of admission passes!
We went on a busy Saturday, and while there were several birthday parties scheduled that day, Austin’s Park N Pizza is so huge that we never felt crowded nor had to wait in really long lines. (In fact, the only lines we endured were for go-carts and laser tag, and neither were whine-inducing from the kids.)
If you haven’t been before, check out the pricing options before you go. There are plenty of packages to choose from as well as a la cart options. And if it is your first time, be sure to give yourself plenty of time to stay. We were there for 4 hours and truly could have lasted much longer if we hadn’t already committed to being elsewhere that afternoon.
So what did we love about Austin’s Park N Pizza? Here’s our top 10 favorite things to tell you about:
1. Go-Karts: We love the thrill of racing these go-carts along the track. Austin’s Park N Pizza has three options to choose from:
- Austin’s Great Safari Race is an adventure for the youngest drivers. (Drivers Height Minimum Requirement 36″ Tall; Drivers Height Maximum Requirement Under 44″ Tall)
- Rookie Karts are for the drivers who are almost ready for the big leagues. They are on the big track with side-by-side racing: pedal to the metal navigating the winding curves. (Drivers Height Minimum Requirement 44″ Tall; Drivers Height Maximum Requirement Under 58″ Tall)
- Speedway Go-Karts let you enjoy side-by-side racing on the long stretches and wide curves. (Drivers Height Requirement 58′ Tall; Passengers Height Requirements 40″ Tall; All passengers must be driven by someone 18 years or older)
5. Laser Tag: This is one of our kids’ favorite things about Austin’s Park N Pizza. They love to battle through the arena, hitting targets and tracking points to see who gets the highest score. Take note that the only requirement to play a game of laser tag is that you’re tall enough for your vest not to touch the floor.
6. Batting Cages: Junior sluggers can have some fun in the outdoor batting cages. You can choose baseball or softball pitched at different speeds. Take note that batting helmets must be worn while inside the cages. You get 12 pitches for $1.
7. Rock Wall: Inside the first floor of Austin’s Park N Pizza, you’ll find a rock wall that’s almost 30 feet. Climbers will be strapped into a harness to try to reach the top. Note that climbers must be at least 45 lbs and not over 250 lbs., and closed toe shoes must be worn to climb.
8. Bowling: The bowling area is pretty swanky, right in the middle of the first floor. There are 10 lanes, each with full-service bar, comfy seating, large-screen TVs. You can also opt for black light and glow bowling, too.
9. Pizza & Buffet: When it comes to our family of picky eaters, we can’t go wrong with an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet. There are plenty of pizza choices to choose from that keep coming fresh and hot out of the oven. There’s also a full salad bar, pasta, dessert items and more. But if you don’t want to opt for the buffet, Austin’s Park N Pizza also offers a Bar & Grill with menu offerings such as burgers, tacos, sandwiches, and a full-service bar for adults.
10. Arcade Games: If there is one thing that our kids love, it’s playing games to win tickets for little prizes. They could do this all day. They loved the selection of arcade games here.
–> Hours & Admission: Austin’s Park N Pizza is open seven days a week. Their hours vary slightly between summer and the school year. So you can visit their website for hours and prices. You can also find info about hosting birthday parties or group outings, too.
–> Special Events: Mark your calendar for a fun family event coming up on April 8!
Bring the kids to The Bunny Bowl at Austin’s Park n Pizza. For $10 per person, you’ll get a $5 Fun Card, Breakfast, and a game of Bowling (shoe rental not included). The Breakfast Buffet will be served from 9 – 11 a.m., followed by an Easter Egg Hunt for kids 10 & under. ($10 Bunny Bowl ticket purchase is required for all guests entering the park from 9 – 10 a.m.) Photos with the Easter Bunny will also be offered for $2.
–> Giveaway: We have a family 4-pack of admission to Austin’s Park N Pizza to give away! Enter below. Good luck. Entering the giveaway will add you to the Do512 Family email list, where we let you know about the best Austin family events each week.