Did you know that Gymboree Play and Music offers preschool programs for ages 2-5? Now’s your chance to learn all about it! On Saturday, May 7, you and the kids can head over to the Gymboree Play and Music School Readiness Faire from 3:30-5:30 p.m. at the Arboretum Crossing location. In addition to classroom tours, meeting with teachers and sample activities for kids, there will also be a visit from a fire truck and free ice cream!
- Experience the preschool learning approach for kids ages 2-5 years old.
- Explore art, music and play enrichment options.
- Sample engaging and interactive school readiness activities.
- Tour our classrooms and discovery tables.
- Meet with expert educators.
- Enjoy a visit from the fire department at 4 p.m. & have ice cream.
To reserve your spot at the fair, call 512-451-8644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You’re also welcome to simply walk in.
–> About the Preschool Programs:
Here’s a peak into Preschool Steps:
- 1 hour and 15 minute class
- Ages 2 to 3 years
- Parent-Child Interactive Play and Separation Time
• Opening songs and movement exploration on the playscape
• Parent and child separation when adults can have free time in the lobby or go to grab coffee
• Parachute play and goodbye dance
Here’s an overview of the School Skills Program:
- For ages 3-5.
- The school skills class includes both independent and group learning activities to promote the important personal and social skills your preschool child will need for a successful transition into school.
- Encourage curiosity and build self-confidence in your preschooler through art, science exploration, play and more.
- Teachers read children’s books that explore and nurture key social and emotional skills, engage in activities that require cooperation and self-awareness, and encourage communication with peers.