Hockey season started in Cedar Park this week with the Texas Stars! Local fans are in for another season of excitement with over 30 home games planned at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. The first game kicked off on Tuesday, and special promotions are planned for game nights on Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29.
Friday, October 28:
- Heroes and Villains Night presented by Community Impact –> Enjoy a night filled with your favorite superheroes and villains. Featuring themed movie clips, music, and games throughout the night.
- Kids in costume get free admission with purchase of adult ticket at the box office
- Hat Trick Friday: Beverage specials include $3 soda or domestic beer, $4 Robert Mondavi wine
- Texas Stars Two Pack: Save $12 on a pair of tickets
Saturday, October 29:
- Texas Lottery Lucky Row Night –> The first Stars player to score wins lottery scratch tickets for a selected row.
- First 2500 fans through the door get a free Texas Stars Glow-in-the-Dark T-shirt
- Purchase a Coke Zero Family 4-Pack and get 4 tickets, 4 sodas, and 4 hot dogs starting as low as $16 per person.
–> Tickets for the games start at $15, which you can purchase online here or by calling 1-800-745-3000. Take note that H-E-B Nights return for all Monday-Thursday home games where fans can donate any H-E-B branded, non-perishable food item at the box office for $5 off their ticket purchase.
–> About the Texas Stars: The American Hockey League’s Texas Stars are the primary affiliate of the NHL’s Dallas Stars. During their existence in the AHL, the Texas Stars have captured the 2014 Calder Cup, appeared in the 2010 Calder Cup Finals as Western Conference Champions, and have regularly moved players on to full-time careers in the National Hockey League.
Visit www.texasstarshockey.com for more information and for the full season schedule!