Saturday, Apr. 5, make your way to the Lo-Burn IBIZ District (Burnet Rd. between 45th St. and North Loop Blvd.) for the Lo-Burn Fun-For-All where you can shop til you drop and take advantage of special offers, giveaways and activities.
Did you know that April is Local Business Month? Celebrate the many great local business in the Lo-Burn IBIZ District by making your way to Burnet Rd. this Saturday and stopping by these retailers and restaurants to take advantage of special offers and sales:
- Apothecary Cafe & Wine Bar
- Assistance League of Austin Thrift House
- Billy’s On Burnet
- Blue Star Cafeteria
- Doopla Salon
- Feats of Clay
- Gusto Italian Kitchen + Wine Bar – Happy Hour drink specials and live music on the patio, no reservations required!
- Ritual Salon + Spa
- Russell Korman Jewelers – UT Ducati and Longhorn Stamped Statue displays and drawing for a 3-day ticket package to MotoGP!
- Spring Frost
- Sue Patrick – Sidewalk Sale!
- Upper Crust Bakery – Lunch Specials & enter to win a gift card!
- Tiny Pies – Featuring the Lo-Burn Pie, a chocolate fudge pie with a touch of jalapeño sauce!
- Wear Art Thou – Sidewalk Sale!
Stop by and support these local businesses!