The Ben Hur Shrine Circus is coming to the Cedar Park Center Friday, Jan. 16 through Monday, Jan. 19. Families can enjoy a fun show featuring clowns, aerialists, animals, magic and more. To kick off the annual event, everyone is invited to meet and greet the circus elephants at the Elephant Brunch on Friday, Jan. 16 at noon. The elephants will be outside on the front lawn of Cedar Park Center and served a feast. Circus clowns and entertainers will also be in attendance to meet fans and take pictures. The Elephant Brunch is free and open to the public and even includes complementary parking.
Interested in taking the kids to the Ben Hur Shrine Circus? Here’s the details:
— Circus Schedule:
- Friday, Jan. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 17 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., & 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., & 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 19 at 11:30 a.m. & 3:30 p.m.
— Circus Tickets:
- $19 – General Admission
- $25 – Spectacular
- $35 – Ringmaster
- $9 – Special Discount — Limited number of tickets available for Friday evening, Saturday morning and Sunday morning performances only. Tickets must be purchased prior to 1/16/2015. No other discounts or offers apply.
- You can click HERE for a printable coupon for a free child ticket with a full-price adult ticket.
- To order tickets online and for more info about coupons and discounts, click here.
For more info about this circus, you can visit their website.