On Saturday, October 17 Treehouse, Austin’s eco-friendly home improvement store, is celebrating their 4th birthday with a family-friendly party from 11 am. – 2 p.m. This locally-grown startup is thanking their loyal customers with a fun event that includes free drinks and snacks, including treats from Hey Cupcake!, as well as activities such as pumpkin painting for the kids.
Check out these activities:
- Austin Village Academy will be pumpkin painting with your kiddos!
- Tesla will be bringing their Model S into the store.
- Eco Green Auto Clean will be doing car wash demonstrations outside with their products.
- Hey Cupcake will introduce a new Treehouse logo in a fun and delicious way.
- Ramona Press will be live screen printing free t-shirts and totes, while supplies last!
- Wildroot Organics, will be in the store to introduce their line of organic fertilizers.
There will also be two classes offered during the day:
- Solar 101 at 11 a.m.
- Smart Home Technology at 1 p.m.
While you’re there you can also enter a raffle that includes:
- Nest Cam
- 8 pack of Cree LED light bulbs
- Gift pack of Blue Avocado Zero Waste products
- Farmer D 3×3 Raised Bed
- Go Berkey Water Filter Kit
- Set of 4 metal hairpin legs by White Light
- Refinisher’s Kit: Real Milk Paint, blue and grey, plus tung oil; BB Frosch Chalk Paint kit, your choice of color; and Ecos Paints Chalkboard Paint in black.
Light snacks and drinks will be provided, including beer from Hops & Grain Brewery, focused on sustainability & water conservation.
Sounds like a great way to celebrate! Have fun!