Get ready for Pflugerville’s most popular festival, the Deutschen Pfest, held at Pfluger Park on Friday, May 15 through Sunday, May 17. This annual event is always packed with family fun featuring children’s games, shopping booths, a parade, live music and a 5K fun run.
Update: The carnival has been cancelled due to rain. For schedule updates, please visit the Pflugerville Facebook page.
–> Schedule of events:
Friday, May 15,
- 5 p.m. – midnight — Park opens; Carnival opens
- 5:30 p.m. — Lone Star Dance
- 6:45 p.m. — Calling Jack Burton
- 9:30 p.m. — Sky Rocket
- midnight — Park closes
- 10 a.m. — Parade in downtown Pflugerville with special guest, Chuck Norris! (Click here for the parade route.)
- 10:30 a.m. — Oma and Ompah
- 12:30 p.m. — Yodel Blitz, Cele Middle School Jazz Band, Hendrickson Jazz Band, Texas Juggling
- 2 p.m. — Connor and Camille
- 2:30 — Dance Element
- 3:30 — Ortega Elementary Supertar Choir (Hillside), 7 Dutchmen (Gazebo)
- 5 p.m. — Pflame (Gilleland)
- 6:45 p.m. — Jimmy and the Mustangs
- 9:30 p.m. — Dale Watson
- Children’s Area on the east gate all afternoon: puppet shows, petting farm and bounce houses!
- Gilleland Pool will be open for free on Saturday!
Sunday, May 17
- 8 a.m. — 5K Pfun Run & Kids K (Click here for info on how to participate.)
- 11 a.m. — Festival Area opens
- 11:30 a.m. — The Detentions
- 2 p.m. — The Eggmen
- 5 p.m. — Festival closes
— Parking information: You can take a free shuttle from Pflugerville High School or Brookhollow Elementary. There will be limited handicap parking at Pfluger Park.